30-min recorded audio feedback for you
Here's how this nifty little package works: You send your draft copy, website link, brochure, draft newsletter (or whatever has words on it really, you get the picture...) onto our copywriters for feedback.
Thread Publishing's copywriters will review it and give you a solid and honest steer on potential angles, suggested wording, typos, tone and structure, all via a 30 minute audio recording, delivered to your inbox within 12 hours.
This feedback is instinctive and deliberately raw to give you our very first impressions. Think of a coffee-filled brainstorm and you're getting close to the style of the recording.
Given we charge out far more for our advice in client meetings, this digital version is worth its weight in gold.
Just press play when the recording drops into your inbox. Then sit back, listen, and nod sagely if inclined.
To get started:
- When you check out, it asks for shipping address. Until these integrated platforms figure out a better solution, we have put your shipping down as 'free'. Just humour the platform and add your address (or any address really, since we won't use it ever).
- Don't forget to put the name of your chosen package in the subject header of your email.
- If you're sending a draft document on, please add your company website URL into your email (so we can stalk you for more background if needed).
- If your original document is above 1500 words, simply add on $20 for every additional 1000 words - rounded up or down, depending on whether your final 1000 words are above or below 500.
- You can purchase as many $20 add-on tokens as you need here. Just make the base payment of $40 now, then head to this link to add as many $20 tokens on as needed.
The not-so fine print:
This offer extends to any type of business or marketing content below 1500 words / 3 A4 typed pages, except websites which can be any size.
As with all our products, full confidentiality is assured, and we are happy to sign NDAs, just add it to your email. As a practising B Corp, we take this very seriously.
This service is not available on weekends EST. This is precious family time :)